Happy Valentine’s Day!
I can remember making these treats as a kid, so I decided to share the love with my 4 year old, who has become obsessed with helping mommy in the kitchen. These Hugged Pretzel’s are the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
You will need:
- 1 bag of Valentines M&M’s
- 1 bag of Snyder’s Butter Snap Pretzels
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Hugged Kisses
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- As oven preheats, neatly place pretzels on baking sheet. (I used a 15″ pan, so I used almost half a bag of pretzels.)
- Count how many pretzels you used and unwrap that many Hershey’s Hugs.
- Place in oven for 2 1/min.
- Pull pan out of oven and let sit for less than a minute.
- Gently press M&Ms into the Hershey hugs.
- Place in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Store in an air tight container.