2 weeks ago we had a “Dip” into Summer luncheon at work. Everyone brought in some of their best dips for everyone to try. It was a huge success and super fun.
My co-worker brought this amazing dip in that was so addictive I literally had to walk away to stop eating it. Like a fool, (with Bikini season here) I had to ask for the recipe. It is SO good, you won’t be disappointed. Plus its super easy to make, and super easy to eat!
You will need:
- 8oz of Cream Cheese
- 12oz of cool whip (thawed)
- 1 bag of mini chocolate chips
- 1 mini bottle of Kahlúa (which is equal to about 6 tbsp.)
- 1 box of chocolate graham crackers or dippers
- In a large mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese and cool whip together.
- stir in Kahlúa, once well mixed add chocolate chips
- Enjoy! if not eating right away store in fridge.