Avocados pair so nicely with summertime. I LOVE avocados. They’re one of my favorite things to eat. I also love cream cheese. So why not mix the 2 together and see what happens?
*Warning this dip is extremely addictive*
You will need:
- 3 large Avocado’s
- 2/3 cup cream cheese (I used whipped)
- 4 finely chopped jalapenos (optional)
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- Set cream cheese out, so its easier to work with, unless you’re using the whipped version.
- Start to mash the avocados, then add softened cream cheese. Stir until well blended.
- Mix in all ingredients. I choose to add in some jalapenos, because I love spicy stuff, but this is a completely optional step.
- Chill for about an hour before serving.
- Enjoy! This pairs nicely with Stacy’s Chips or Mission chips (see links below)