If you ask me what my absolute favorite beauty product is (aside from lipstick) it’s lashes!!
Eye lashes can take any look from drab to fab! (ok that’s totally cheesy but it’s so true, take a look at my before and after below!)
If your lucky enough to have long, thick, curly lashes, I envy you! But if your like me, and 90% of the population you need them every now and then. I usually will wear lashes for special occasions, or date night. I just love the way it can change your whole look.
I’ve used many brands of false lashes and I must say I am very impressed with Esqido
First and foremost the lashes are mink, so they’re soft. Not hard like some other brands out there! So they don’t feel uncomfortable on the eye.
Another thing I was very impressed with was the lash glue. It dries clear and is easy to work with. I have extremely sensitive eyes and I found that the glue did not cause any irritation.
Oh and did I mention the packaging!? i know that isn’t a huge deal…but I’m all about aesthetic!
life is short , your lashes shouldn’t be
here’s my tips for application:
- First things first, you have to pick a style. Esqiudo offers a quiz you can take to help you select the perfect pair!
- Apply a tiny amount of mascara. Too much will make things look clumpy. I apply a small amount because I have super blonde lashes, so i do this
- Curl your natural lashes! this will help everything blend together.
- Gently remove lashes from the tray.
- Hold the lash up to eye and trim off excess from the outer corner with a small scissor, if needed.
- Apply a thin layer of lash glue to the base. (pay no mind to my nails, this mama is DUE for a mani)
- Blow on the glue, and let it set for about 30 seconds
- I like to use an eyelash tweezer to apply, but this can be tricky for beginners. using your fingers is absolutely fine!
- Start at center of the eye holding the lashes upward. In a downward motion getting the false lashes as close to your lash line as possible, press into the center gently. Then use your tweezers or fingers to press into inner and outer corners.
Remember practice makes perfect! Falsies can be tricky!! The more you do it the better you get!
Do you wear false lashes? If so, whats your favorite brand?
Wearing the style Desire