So. freaking. good y’all!!!
A few weeks ago, I remembered that I had to make something to take to a party. It was cold and snowy and I DID NOT want to drag my kiddos to the store.
What did I have in my house that I could scrounge together?!
I give you Funfetti Cake Batter Dip!!
Disclaimer: Highly addicting. I have made this dip, SEVERAL times since then. Haha.
what you will need:
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 8oz tub of cool whip
- 3/4 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 packet of instant vanilla pudding (optional)
- sprinkles for topping!
- Combine all ingredients above in a large mixing bowl
- Beat at medium/high speed for 1 min
- Chill in refrigerator for 15 min
- Serve with Nilla wafers or graham crackers
**Optional put in the freezer for 30 minutes and eat like ice cream! SOO Good.