Dips are one of my favorite things to make. I mean, you really can’t go wrong by mixing cream cheese with some of your favorite things. This dip is super easy to make and so delicious.
You will need:
- 10 jalapeños sliced and roasted. (for less of a kick remove seeds)
- 1 3/4 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese divided
- 1/4 cup shredded hot Habanero cheese
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 5 tsp of melted butter
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly coat a 8×8 or 9×9 pan with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and hot Habanero cheese together until well mixed.
- Stir in jalapeños. mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine melted butter, Italian bread Crumbs, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese with a fork until crumbly
- spread cheese mixture evenly into pan
- bake for about 25-30 min. bread crumbs will be a golden brown
- serve warm with bread, or chips