Who else here LOVES tacos!? (insert hand raising emoji here)
When you have a package of fresh ground turkey and a hankering for tacos… magic happens. Today, I decided to add some of my favorite ingredients into my beloved crock pot, and Bam! I give you my “Touch Down” Taco dip! Bonus, you only need 6 ingredients!
what you’ll need:
- 1.5 lbs of ground beef or turkey
- 1 pack of McCormick taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz package of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 heaping Tbsp of Breakstones sour cream
- 1 cup of Pace Picante salsa (I used hot)
- 2 cups Kraft Mexican shredded cheese
- Brown ground turkey or beef in a skillet.
- Remove from heat, drain if needed.
- In a medium crockpot, add cream cheese and sour cream. Top with meat, shredded cheese and taco seasoning. Pour salsa over top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 2 hours, Stirring about every half hour.
- Serve warm with Tostito chips, bread, or small fajita wraps.